Steffen Busch wrote:

> Thanks Scott, the reference page is very useful.
> But I haven't found a 4.0 feature for the 3.1 <match> tag which is
> described here http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/rewrite-tags.xtp#match
They're children of the dispatch tags, basically all the <resin:If*> tags:

<resin:Dispatch ...>
  <resin:IfNetwork .../>
</resin:Dispatch>

The dispatch tags have two kinds of children: qualifiers (match), and
filters. The filters are servlet filters that should wrap the servlet
request/response objects before the dispatch is taken.

> Also, with 3.1 it was possible to distinguish the HTTP Code for
> redirects. For Search-Engine-Optimization a 301 (Moved Permanently) is
> in particular cases better than 302 (Found). In 3.1 there is
> <moved-permanently>
> http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/rewrite-tags.xtp#moved-permanently
> to achieve this but I have not found equivalent configuration tag in
> 4.0 documentation, there is only
> http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/reference.xtp#resin:Redirect
You can use the <resin:SendError code="302"/> for any of the codes. We
can add a special case for moved-permanently; it's pretty easy to add
new tags.

-- Scott