I was just looking for some <web-app> and <host> configuration for Resin 4.0
and thought that the "reference" entry might be useful, but the URL
http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/reference.xtp just gives:

500 Servlet Exception

/var/www/hosts/www.caucho.com/webapps/resin-4.0/admin/reference.xtp:2346:
'examples' is an unknown property of 'com.caucho.xtpdoc.Defun'.

2344: </schema>
2345:
2346: <examples>
2347: <p>The example configuration stores a string in java:comp/env/greeting.
2348: Following the J2EE spec, the env-entry-name is relative to

------------------------------
Resin/4.0.s100409 Server: ''

I really liked the 3.1 documentation, but that new 4.0 documentation
structure is really cumbersome. Where are the rewrite capabilties explained
such as <moved-permanently> with a 301 redirect, where are the <web-app> or
<host> attributes.

I've found this page http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/http-rewrite.xtp but
there is nothing that explains <resin:Dispatch> for example.

Finally, I found this page
http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/http-rewrite-ref.xtp where it's possible
to click on <resin:Dispatch> but the only thing I get is a JavaDoc :-( very
bad, no examples.

Still haven't found web-app or host configuration.

-- Steffen