ok after 2 hours I found the resin-support.jar in the 3.1.9 package, why
did it disappear in 3.1.10 & 3.2 ?. I love resin but sometimes it is
really hard to find the good information...

I could create the web service and produce the wsdl from
http://localhost:8000/Adlinterface?wsdl . But when it comes to use the
client it fails :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: property
"javax.xml.stream.supportDTD" not supported

this is the config for the client :

   <remote-client interface="adlresintest.Adlinterface" name="intf">

and this is the source class for the client :

public class Adlservice extends HttpServlet
   private static final long serialVersionUID = -5896324971549186162L;
   @In private Adlinterface intf;

   public void init() throws ServletException

   public void service(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
     req.setAttribute("answer",intf.testfunc("a string"));
(Exception e){e.printStackTrace();}

I don't see my error, Can it be a compatibility problem between resin
3.2.1 and resin-support.jar found in 3.1.9 ?

thanks for any help

Riccardo Cohen wrote:
> Hello
> I try to setup my first soap web service with resin Pro 3.2.1 / macosx 10.5
> I looked at the caucho.com doc and http://wiki.caucho.com/CXF
> I copied the 66 items / 26Mb jars in WEB-INF/lib (waw huge...) and
> configured the app like in the samples
> I have the following error :
> resin.local.xml:292: com.caucho.config.types.BeanConfig.setUri(): 'cxf'
> is an unknown scheme for driver
> 'com.caucho.remote.server.ProtocolServletFactory'.  The available
> schemes are '[burlap, hessian]'
> I found only this thread from Scott (oct 2008)
> http://www.mail-archive.com/resin-interest@caucho.com/msg02846.html
> But resin-support.jar is not in the resin distrib, my ext-webapp-lib is
> empty.
> Thanks for any help .

Riccardo Cohen
Architecte du Logiciel