Hi there,

Not sure if it helps, but I have an application that exposes a SOAP
interface using CXF 2.1.9 and I just tested it to work under Resin 3.1.5
and it fails under Resin 4.0.7 with a weird error.

It's just a proof-of-concept application that I have, so I can't tell
how well the combination really works, but at least I know those
versions can work together.

El 20/07/2010 8:29, Riccardo Cohen escribió:
> Thanks a lot Scott for your answer. This is the result:
>> That looks like an error in the XML parser. You might try changing
>> the javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory property to
>> "com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl".
> When I add
> <system-property
> javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory="com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl"/>
>  in the conf of the webapp, the client seems to like it, and launches
> the request, but now the server has an err500 :
> javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError at
> javax.xml.stream.FactoryLoader.newClass(FactoryLoader.java:138) at
> javax.xml.stream.FactoryLoader.newInstance(FactoryLoader.java:76) at
> javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:157)
at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:143)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.createXMLInputFactory(StaxUtils.java:167)
>> Also, you should avoid 3.2.x. Those are very old 4.0.x beta
>> releases.
> I know but when I tried version 4.0.8 it claimed that it needs java
> 1.6 which is not available on my macosx leopard intel 32bits :) (I've
> just bought snow leopard and may move to 4 soon)
> Is there any other "very simple" way to do soap client/server with
> Resin ? (my customer needs soap, if not I would have used
> hessian...)
> Thanks

Daniel Lopez Janariz (d.lo...@uib.es)
Web Services