Aaron Freeman wrote:
>   Bah I stumbled on this, but it doesn't appear to do what I was hoping:
>
> <context-param>
> <param-name>baz</param-name>
> <param-value>value</param-value>
> </context-param>
>
> When I tried to reference that in a test.jsp like this, it is empty:
>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>
>
> Any other way to do this?

Hmm. I'd forgotten that context-param is application.getInitParam.

You can use ${initParam.baz} to get the context-param value.

I can't remember any way to set the application attributes directly from
the config file, although we could enhance resin:set to allow for
var="#{application.bar}".

-- Scott