I just installed 4.0.16 on a new Mac OS X 10.6.7 installation. I don't have the
old config file for my webapp with me, so I'm trying to re-create it from
memory. I do have the webapp installation itself, which was working fine on my
older (4.0.8?) installation.

After getting my data source squared away, I'm running into this in my logs:

[11-03-29 14:36:42.270] {main}
with name
'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor#0': Cannot
resolve reference to bean 'transactionManager' while setting bean property
'transactionManager'; nested exception is
with name 'transactionManager' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/config/springContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'sessionFactory' while setting bean property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/config/springContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getSingleton()Lorg/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder;

Some Googling turned up this bug report:

        http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=4271

Which is apparently fixed.

I'm not sure if I'm still not properly configured, or if I've failed to install
something into resin's lib that I used to have in place, but I thought I'd ask
here to see if it was an easily-solved problem.

Thanks!

--
Rick