I have a session listener that I use to clear out certain cached items
etc... on session destroy (some items are in a database).

I  get a "NameNotFoundException" when trying to access any of my db
connection pools if the Session Listener is being executed by
SessionManager.handleAlarm() but things work fine if it is a by product
of SessionManager.removeSession (like when a request thread calls
invalidate on a session).

I have the "database" nodes in the resin config under "web-app", but it
made no difference if I move them all the way up to the "resin" level.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric S. Kreiser