Daniel... I use Quartz for exactly this... Quartz clustering works well.

On 09/30/2011 02:49 AM, Daniel López wrote:
Hi again,

We are using Quartz scheduler and it has clustering capabilities so the
jobs scheduled there are supposed to be run just in one of the hosts, if
configured appopriately. I have not been able to test it yet, but given
that we'll have different machines, cron is not an option for us and, in
fact, we are moving our legacy cron jobs to Quartz jobs to support
clustering more easily.

I'm not sure if that might be an option for you, but that's how we plan
to solve it.
S!
D.