Hi Alex

Thanks for your reply
I remember seeing this tag in the past but I couldn't find it in the
reference page http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/reference.xtp and I also
thought it was default true for Resin 4.

But anyway it seems as it is default false now and I added it to the
configuration. This resulted in the following behavior.

1. Two nodes up, A and B. Active browser sessions (sticky sessions)
against each of them.
2. Shut down of node A results in active sessions on A is transferred to B.
3. Start of A again (with bind-ports-after-start set to true) results
in A sessions is transferred back to node A immediately at start (the
same as without the new tag).
4. But when accessing with an A session it now doesn't wait for the
servlet to start, instead I get a timeout since the port isn't bound
yet.

So it seems as the <bind-ports-after-start> doesn't affect the srun ports.

Best regards
Mathias Lagerwall