each time resin hang, we can find logs like this:

[2012-07-31 16:15:51.002]
{http--8080-3562$458110589}SessionImpl[abcHefmXCW84PfMKtgCJt,] LRU while in
use (use-count=1).  Consider increasing session-count.
[2012-07-31 16:15:51.007]
{http--8080-3135$1712837012}SessionImpl[abcjyOkzo4PRk5OZVtAJt,] LRU while
in use (use-count=1).  Consider increasing session-count.
[2012-07-31 16:15:51.025]
{http--8080-3140$1696663856}SessionImpl[abcJXzltaA3iAavORQAJt,] LRU while