I am looking for a BBX Developer for position in Cleveland, OHIO. Let me
know if you have anyone available.

Position:- BBX Developer (Business Basic)
Location:- Cleveland, OHIO
Duration:- 2-3 year
* Must have recent BBX development experience
* Programmer analysts with Business Basic (BBX) experience.
* Must have a self-starter mentality needing minimal direction along with a
solid technical background.
* Development, maintenance and modifying existing code.
* 35% of work can be done from home after the initial 2 months.
* The need is immediate

Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com