Hi,

This is Satwinder from Econosoft. I have one requirement with me of Senior
Cognos Developer. If you are interested in this position, then kindly reply
me back as soon as possible. If you are not available then kindly refer any
of your friend for this position if available.

Position:- Senior Cognos Developer
Location:- Round Hill, IL
Duration:- 8 Months (35 Weeks)
Note:-
* Client will prefer US Citizen/GC Holder/EAD.
* Need Senior People only.
* Prefer 8 plus years of Cognos at a minimum.
Role Needed / Job Description:-
* Looking for 3 Senior Cognos 8.3 BI developers.
* Individual must have extensive experience with Cognos 8.3 BI Framework
Manager modeling and configuring dimensional/star models using
   relational (3rd normal) data structures as the primary data sources.
* Individual must be able to employ advanced DMR techniques to construct
solutions that support drill-up/drill-down and drill-through capabilities.
* Individual must have experience with Cognos 8.3 PowerPlay and Transformer
using the configurations defined within Framework Manager.
* Familiar with Siebel CRM (OLTP) data model is a plus.
* Individual must be a team player willing to work in conjunction with
on-site Baxter team.
Specific Qualifications Required (specialized skills, degrees,
certification, etc.):-
* Cognos BI 8.3 certified highly recommended.
* Advanced experience with the Cognos BI 8.3 suite of tools, including but
not limited to: Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis
   Studio, and Transformer.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention