Hi all, Bill,

I saw you integrated  RESTEasy and netty[1].

Can you point me to details how directly RESTEasy sits on top of netty?

Is the integration just to enable use of netty as the container or si RESTEasy
actually taking advantage of the async approach?

I am only about to dive into netty (needing to check JAX-RS suuport first :-)
so I cannot ask educated questions (nor look at the sources), but I have a
hunch that JAX-RS's request handling model sort of conflicts with async,
doesn't it? (Set aside AsyncResonse of course).