Hi All

  Was wondering if you copuld help me on this . Please shoot the resuem to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with  rate ; contacxt details and current location

Please do let me know  if you have any one for the  below req

 *QA Tester/Web Testing: - (Local candidates only)*

*Excellent communication skills required*

Location: - Downers Grove IL

Duration: - 3-6 Months

Rate: - $30/hr (all inclusive)

The profile would be:

Junior to mid-level manual tester.  Needs to be able to follow instructions
well and work under an experienced QA manager.  The resource must have
knowledge of testing processes.  Must also be a good verbal and written
communicator.  Experience testing browser based applications is needed.
Experience with Compuware OptimalTrace and ChangePoint

Sai satish
Marketing Manager- Team lead
Aim Computer Consulting
17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,