*Peoplesoft Programmer Analyst / Downtown Cincinnati, OH / 3 years*
Client is currently searching for PeopleSoft Financials Programmer/Analyst
to participate as a technical team member on a large scale global PeopleSoft
Financials implementation. Some possibility exists to transition contractor
to permanent employee.
Candidates will Participate as a technical team member on the implementation
of a large scale PeopleSoft Financials implementation and perform other
duties as assigned.
• Own assigned project development tasks within Financials and ESA (GL,AP,
AR, BI, CA, PC, RM, PM, AM, EX, ePro).
• Must be able to participate in all phases of the development process
(Assessment, Design, Development, Testing, Release)
• Interact with functional experts to determine customer needs and develop
specifications based on those needs.
• Apply and test vendor releases and updates.
• Ensure overall system stability.
• Knowledge of PeopleTools 8.48 or above is a plus.
• Prior experience interfacing with Siebel is a plus
• The Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelors degree, business or
other related field; relevant experience may be substituted;
• Three years or more experience with PeopleSoft FSCM/ESA;
• strong analytical and communication skills;
• able to work in a team environment;
• strong technical leadership skills;
• understanding of and experience with the PeopleSoft Financials/ESA suite
• PeopleTools (Application Designer, Integration Broker, Component
Interface, SQR, PS/Query),
• Knowledge of Oracle relational databases;
• Self motivated,
• Quick learner,
• Must be a self-starter; able to plan, coordinate and complete jobs from
start to finish;
• Positive, outgoing and pleasant team-oriented attitude;
• Excellent organization skills, with the capacity to prioritize work,
• Meet strict deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
Amtex Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at