Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in IL, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Please Send Suitable Resumes With Rate and Contact Info! *Make sure the
Consultant's skills match the requirement.

*Job Title         : Web logic Portal Developer*

*Location         :* *IL*

*Duration         : 6+ Months*

*Rate                : $45/hr MAX*

*Client              : Finance *

*Interview        : Telephone*

* *

*Web logic Portal Developer: *

*Scope of Project:*

Project is the development of a new member portal for end clients.

   - Web portal/BEA Web logic Portal experience is an absolute must
   - Understanding of AJAX is a must
   - NET UI experience is a must
   - 5+ years Java development/J2EE
   - Understanding of HTML/JavaScript