Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com> *
*Job Title : **Salesforce Developer*
* Location :* Portland, OR
*Duration :* 6 Months
· Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, technical area generally required.
Will accept any equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 7+ years professional experience in IT solutions development in a
medium to large corporate environments.
· 3+ years Salesforce.com experience, in Visual Force/APEX
development, integration and configuration REQUIRED.
· Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP
and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
· Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making and creativity.
· Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments.
· Ability to work from general direction in the development of
· Must enjoy assisting others in supporting project needs.
· Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical
· Effective communication and organizational skills
· Experience in all phases of software development life cycle
methodologies and processes
· Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance team work
· Ability to follow and adhere to company programming standards and
*Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: *
· Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations
· Performing business analysis for IT projects
· Agile development experience
· Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, TIBCO
· Mercury testing tools (i.e. TestDirector, Quicktest and
· Business Analyst
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.