*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               Linux Engineer*

*Location               :               Richfield, MN*

*Duration              :               6-12 Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

*Technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have
in order to be successful in this role*
1. Linux expertise (CentOS and RedHat preferred) - 7 + years
2. Java application deployment with JBOSS support and configuration
3. High knowledge of networking routing, load balancing and firewalls
4. Strong VM based management and storage experience
5. Scripting and monitoring experience in a Linux environment

*PLEASE SCREEN YOUR CANDIDATE THROUGHLY for the below.  Strong Scripting
skills required in one or more of the below products.*

Any combination of the below (DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE ALL SKILLS BELOW)

Batch Scripting.

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com