*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
Job Title: EDI Coordinator
Location: Strongsville, OH
Visa citizen: Any visa
The EDI Coordinator role has responsibility for handling all daily EDI
tasks. This includes processing all inbound and outbound transactions
between client and its customers and suppliers. Resolving any data
exceptions encountered, and following up with the appropriate party on any
issues that may arise. Must be a resourceful and innovative problem solver
with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including
customers and vendors. This position requires ability to troubleshoot
technical issues by applying analytical thinking and leveraging established
system knowledge to arrive at a suitable solution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitoring and maintenance of the EDI system.
- Processing daily orders, invoices and advance ship notices using
- Performing daily reconciliation of all outbound transactions to
ensure acceptance by trading partners.
- Timely communication with users on issue resolution.
- Coordinating the setup of new partners through all phases of
- Supporting existing trading partners.
- Assisting with support of all proprietary processes that use the
- Working within internal organization to communicate EDI
capabilities as needed.
- Coordination with appropriate EDI technology vendors.
- Disseminating knowledge of key EDI related activities to others
within the organization.
- Implementation of process/procedure improvements.
- Following IT project methodology and departmental procedures.
- Minimum of 1-2 years EDI experience in a midsize IT organization.
- Working knowledge of EDI translation software (GXS Application
- Ability to read and interpret EDI 850, 810 and 856 transaction
- Experience in all facets of EDI including basic transaction set
mapping, trading partner setup, testing, and implementation.
- Some experience mapping between XML and X.12 standard is highly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of
the IT department and with non-technical end users is essential.
- Experience working in a Retail / Distribution environment
supporting different business areas including: Sales, Customer
Service, Fulfillment, and Credit would be helpful.
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1013 Center Road, Suite 403S,
Wilmington, DE 19805.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.