Hope you are doing well.

As per our discussions, Please find JD below and let me know your interest

when you are replying please fill below required skills form and your
details form .

Position: Data Analyst
Location: Flexible -  we have in many  places...

Duration: 6Months

Job Roles and Responsibilities:

* Performs Data analysis & troubleshooting on data related issues reported
by production support and other teams.
* Strong SQL skills to perform data analysis and analyzes the application
system configuration and provides suggestion(s) to performance improvement
on data with other ongoing BAU Support.
* Good communication and troubleshooting skills and must have client
management experience with a background in Data Problem Analysis &
Simulation and Business Impact Analysis.

* At least 5+ years experience in Finance data mode
* At least 5+ years experience in Data warehousing concept
* At least 5+ years experience in Data analysis and SQL writing
* At least 5+ years experience in Teradata SQL
* At least 5+ years experience in strong communication skills

Primary Skills

Current Location

Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview

Contact No

Visa Status

Willing to Relocate

Total Exp

US Exp.

References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers

Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.

Education (Highest Degree and year)

SSN Last Five Numbers

Date Of Birth

Many Thanks,
Rakesh M
Metasense Inc
NJ Minority Certified Company
Contact : 510-315-0777 | Email : rak...@metasenseusa.com

Blog: *recruiterrakesh.blogspot.com <http://ecruiterrakesh.blogspot.com>*

Address : 2 Keystone Ave, Suite 500 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 United States

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
IT Projects Company with offices located in Cherry Hill, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.