Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm an IT recruiter at NPD Global Inc. We have a job
opportunity of *UI/UX Developer *with our Direct Client. Kindly have a look
at the below position and let me know if this is something you would be
interested in.

If you are interested and available please send us your updated resume
along your contact details to saty...@npdglobal.com

*Title: UI/UX Developer*

*Location: Greensborough, NCDuration: 3-6 months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Design of User Interface, Software Interface Design, wireframe creation
Software mock-up creation
Should be able to take the design bried and wireframes and create
aesthetically pleasing UI mockups
Create Visual Design, Icon Design, Logo Design, Branding
Create Style guides
Other Prerequisites:
- Excellent communication, problem solving skill
- Creative Thinking and Innovative Solutioning
- User Study
- Trained on Usability and Visual Design

Thanks & Regards

*Satyam Reddy*

3 Columbus Circle, Suite: 1536, New York, NY 11019

Direct US: 1-646-863-6151

Email: saty...@npdglobal.com

*NEW: Watch the VIDEO!!!!!*

www.npdglobal.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sean-r/30/7bb/32>
**FOLLOW NPD GLOBAL**

http://www.linkedin.com/company/620677?trk=tyah

Please follow us on LinkedIn for the Latest Job Opportunities