--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*SAP Project Manager *

*65-70/hr.*

*Duration is 6 months with strong possibility to extend*

*Interview process is usually phone + onsite*

Needof a Project Manager for a manufacturing client.

This client has recently undergone the acquisition of another company and
they are seeking a PM to manage the transition of their Global Information
Services, specifically SAP.

They are ideally seeking candidates who have worked in a merger &
acquisition environment, and even more ideally candidates who have merged
SAP during these M&A’s.

 However, they are NOT looking for an SAP guru but rather a strong PM with
exposure to SAP/mergers/acquisitions.

Located in NYC/Long Island.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com