*Position: Java Developer *
*Location: New Orleans, LA*
· Responsible for the definition, design, construction,
integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software
solutions, addressing business opportunities.
· Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding,
testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
· Requires a previous domain of experience in applications
· Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces
with other applications and systems.
· Assures that application designs are consistent with industry
best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability,
maintainability, and flexibility).
· 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
· Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work
*Related experience *
3-5 years prior application development experience
Financial Experience Desired
Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
Have participated in more than 5 Agile projects
Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data
modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and
Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.