*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Position 1.*

*Role: QA Engineer *

*Location: Mountain View CA*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 47/hr*

*Job Description :*

*       4 years development experience in C#,  .NET*

*-          Expertise in Test Automation*

*-          Good overall knowledge on Test Process as this is for a QA

*Position 2.*

*Role: Citrix L3 SME *

*Location: Irvindale, CA*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 49/hr*

*Job Description :*

L3 resource with knowledge on the following Citrix and related products.
·         Citrix XenApp (4.5/6.5/7.5)
·         Citrix XenDesktop (5.6/7.5)
·         Citrix Provisioning services (6.1/7.1)
·         Citrix NetScaler
·         AppSense – Policy management and Personalization
·         eG Innovations monitoring
·         Capacity planning
-     L2 knowledge in VMware is required.

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.