Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.

*UI Developer*

*Project Duration (months):* 12

*Job location:* Barrington (Chicago)

*Client Name:* GE Healthcare

*Mandatory Skills*

- Worked as developer\software engineer for atleast 6 years

- Experience in HTML5, KnockoutJS, jqUERY,  ASP.NET MVC, Architecture ,

- Very Good communication & Presentation Skills

*- Dotnet development experience*

- Good with server side programming.

*Desired Skills*

- AngularJS

*Job Responsibilities*

- Developing software using client side technologies

- Technical Discussions with Client

*Please fill the details mentioned below:*

1.                    Legal Name:

2.                    Skype ID:

3.                    Contact #

4.                    Email ID:

5.                    Work Authorization/ Visa Validity:

6.                    Current Location:

7.                    Current Organization:

8.                    Notice Period to join the project:

9.                    Overall IT experience in years:

10.                 Healthcare Domain / Industry experience in years:

11.                 Willing to Relocate to across US – Y/N:

12.                 Education Details (Degree, University Name, Location &
Passing year):

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*