I have a need to backup about 10 GB of data (that's allowing for plenty of
expansion and incrementals since the client has only 3GB after compression
right now).  I'm looking at DAT DDS-3, like the ClubMac 12-24GB for $820,
though I've not had any experience with it.  I haven't had much luck with APS
lately, though it may have just been isolated incidences (like 3 in a row).
I would like to hear what others are using, and having success with.

And if I can slip another question in, are the backup duration times that you
get when working through the worksheets representative of real life?  Are
backup times shorter these days because we are using faster  Macs.  I get 7
hours for backing up 3 GB.  It sounds longer than I would expect (especially
if you read the specs on the drives!)

Phil Geller