We have just installed version 5.0 server. I have been slowly testing
performance etc and have added clients a few at a time in different
areas and buildings. I have only put the client on one win98 box and
I strike the same problem. I have not been able to resolve the
problem either.
Any help would be great as i would like to get it sorted to finish
the client b4 the end of the year.

Regards
Mary Ann

>     Dear All,
>
>We have found that on several Windows 95 and 98 computers that I can install
>the client and all is well when the machine is first booted.  However after
>sometime the Retrospect client will no longer respond to backup or
>configuration requests.  I have not been able to isolate the problem to some
>other program etc.  Has anybody else seen similar problems?
>
>Cheers
>Rees

>Information Systems Manager,
>Department of Biological Sciences,
>Graduate School of the Environment,
>Macquarie University, NSW, Australia 2109, + 61 2 9850 8202
>http://www.bio.mq.edu.au/staff/rgriffiths/ for PGP public key
>

>--
>Problems?:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computer Systems Officer
Information Services Unit
Faculty of Health Sciences
Latrobe University, Victoria, Australia +61 3 9479 5899

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]