Hello,
    I have a user here who says he got an error while printing and
then all of a sudden the retro client acted like the machine had been
shut down (i.e. black screen comes up with bouncing retro cube). Is
this possible? If the Finder were to quit could the retro client
somehow take over? Since there is no "cancel" button at this screen
(feature request, feature request! ;-) I tried a force quit (which
asked if I wanted to force quit the Finder, so I guess it was still
up?), but that just locked everything up after the black screen went
away. This is under OS 9, retro client 4.2a, on an 8500/120.

What could be going on here? Anybody ever see this happen before?

-Greg Morin