I have an quite old mac which internal cd-reader doesn't support
CD-RW to which I have a scsi-cd-burner connected. Furthermore I have
a new G4, without scsi-card.

My problems is that I have a lot of cd-rw:s which I have used to
backup to but I now want to use for other purposes. Therefore, I want
to transfer the contents of these cd-rw:s to cd-r:s but how? The only
cd-reader I have that reads cd-rw:s belongs to a computer which I
can't connect my burner to, and on the computer my burner is attached
to, the cd-reader doesn't support cd-rw:s:-(

Any ideas? I have both computers connected to a LAN so if I somehow
could share the cd-rw:s with Retro's own filesystem on everything
would have been simple. Is this somehow possible?