on 1/5/00 8:24 AM, Greg Morin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> But my problem is that when the error occurs, Reto just pops up an
> alert telling me there is a problem, and then sits there all night
> waiting for someone to click "ok". When you do, it then moves on and
> typically has no more problems. (FYI, the error _always_ occurs just
> before Retro begins the "compare" operation if that means anything).

Bingo! Retrospect, are you listening? Make your dang error dialogs conform
to the API standards so that utilities like OkeyDokey can automatically
dismiss them! I get bitten by this problem on a weekly basis.

Jon L. Gardner '89, Computer Systems Manager <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Texas A&M University Dept. of Food Services <http://food.tamu.edu/>
Tel 409.458.1839 Fax 409.845.2157 ICQ 34792860
PGP public key available at <http://food.tamu.edu/pgp/jon.html>