Will Retrospect support the internal scsi version of Onstream Echo
SC30 SCSI? It's $200 cheaper than the dedicated mac external scsi
version (doesn't come bundled with Retro for Mac). For those of us
who already own a copy of Retrospect, and have an extra bay in our
backup servers, the Onstream looks like it could be a good upgrade
path from current drives.

Does anyone have any particular thoughts about the Onstream compared
to, say, DDS-3 or 4 drives--or other drives in the same price range?

Thanks,

Jim Coefield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Subject: New Mac RDU / DDS-4 / OnStream