From: Husk.David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 8:49 AM
To: 'retro-talk'
Subject: PC clients

We have just had a large number of PC clients sort of drop off of
retrospect.  If we forget the clients then reinstall them into the database
we can connect again.  What exactly does Retrospect check for in a PC
client?

I.E.  IP address? Mac Address?  NetBEUI name?  or what?

Also which is faster RetroSpect for Mac or PC?  Does RetroSpect make use of
dual processors in PC's?

Thanks