Is it possible to move a CD storage set from the proprietary format
that Dantz uses into a more universally readable form? I know that it
works if one has a storage set on removable media (Zips, Jaz etc.)
and then writes the storage set onto CD-R (using Toast to copy the
Zips to CD). These are useable by Retro to restore from (reading them
in a regular CD-ROM), but I don't know about starting from a CD
storage set.

Possible scenario: backup on a Dantz certified CD-RW drive onto the
CD-RW disk, but when the disk is full, copy (move it...) it off to a
CD-R that would be readable (and hence useable for restore) on any
CD-ROM drive.

Can this be done?

--
-Bob D.
Builder and Pilot of Kinetic Sculpture Vehicle "Killer Tomato"