Noah,

It does this to me all the time too.  I just ignore the warning, then get
presented with "Are you sure you want to overflow the destination by
XXmb."  I just click ok.

I always assumed it was some glitch with extended format drives, but I'm
not really sure.  I am sure it's a harmless message though...

HTH,
Mark Maytum
Pompanoosuc Mills Corporation

Noah Eiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>