you wouldn't be using an old version of Retrospect by any chance, would you?

I have seen this with Retro 3 when it encounters a volume larger than
2GB. HFS+ seems to confuse the heck out of it as well.

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*