This actually solves thee other problem of people coming in after
using a dialup at home. I usually have to get them to reboot during
the day to get a backup. That script is very usefull.

Now, I was planning to filter out and have 2 scripts for offsite
backups. Once for one special folder, useful for the modems and our
normal filter that we use for dsl/cable.

Pitty is can't be the control panel pinging the server and not the
opposite way around. There must be a solution since dantz sell it
with Internet Backups??

michael

--
Reef Asia/Pacific