Eric,

We use MacAT ($20 shareware) to boot our ASIP servers every night after
their backups (5am).  In 6.2 you can write an applescript with a
disconnect countdown and even a disconnect message (not that there's
anyone to see it at 5am, it just makes me happy) - you have MacAT run the
script and then restart (quitting all other applications) and viola! Happy
restarted server every morning.

I couldn't figure out to script this with 6.3 so I just have MacAT restart
the thing without first shutting down the ASIP process.  I'm still not
sure I'm supposed to do it this way, but it seems to work...

HTH,
Mark Maytum
Pompanoosuc Mills Corporation

Eric Zylstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>