Heya,

        I've got a Sony AIT autoloader (TSL-SA300C) which works great
on the Mac.  I have an identical drive that I'm trying to get to work
on Windows NT with Retrospect.  Problem is, on WinNT (4.0 SP6a) the
drive isn't seen by Windows.

        The confusing part is that everything was working fine until
I had a power outage last week.  Now WinNT boots up and tells me the
"DoctrSys" service failed to load and my AIT drive doesn't show up to
the operating system.  The device is working fine and I can send SCSI
commands to it if I boot to DOS.  Anyone have experience with devices
disappearing after power outages?

--