Howdy all.

I was wondering if there is any easy way for Retrospect to advise
someone (i.e. via email) when a backup tape is full, and in need of
changing.

The scenario I have is several Retrospect servers, physically kept a
*long* distance from the operators/administration staff.

My apologies in advance if this question has been brought up and
answered before.

Cheers.
--

Derek Ellerton
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought for June 2000;
    Top 10 signs to tell you've had *too* much of the 90's/2000's
    8.  Every commercial on television has a web-site address
        at the bottom of the screen.