Here's the stress then.. I need a copy of retrospect for each machine then
right. Who's got that much scratch. plus I prefer to not have retrospect
running on any of my servers (putting the client on there hurt). so hmmm
looks like I'll still do it manually. Or maybe set-up an applescript
(that'll take some research).

Thanx guys... back to square one

G
--------------------------------------------------
Garret J. Cleversley
Vice President/General Manager
Center Page, Inc.
716-822-2212
http://www.centerpageinc.com
http://www.cpidigital.com
http://www.digitallibrarian.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---personal info---------------------------------
716-913-1763
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.buffnet.net/~cleverg
-------------------------------------------------

> From: Matthew Tevenan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 07:51:41 -0700
> To: retro-talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Duplicating volumes
> 
> Garret,
> 
> Retrospect will not duplicate files to and from volumes that reside on the
> same client. To do that, install a copy of Retrospect or Retrospect Express
> locally and do the duplicate that way. That would be faster than anything
> Retrospect would do over the network via the client anyway.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Matthew Tevenan
> Technical Support Specialist
> Dantz Development Corporation
> 925.253.3050 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
>> From: "Garret J. Cleversley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Reply-To: "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:36:30 -0400
>> To: retrospect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Duplicating volumes
>> 
>> I tried to use the duplicate volume command but it won't duplicate a volume
>> on the same machine??  I have two drives in my servers and planned on just
>> using the duplicate command but retrospect won't allow it. Is there another
>> way or am I looking to another program?
>> 
>> G
>> 
>> 
>> --------------------------------------------------
>> Garret J. Cleversley
>> Vice President/General Manager
>> Center Page, Inc.
>> 716-822-2212
>> http://www.centerpageinc.com
>> http://www.cpidigital.com
>> http://www.digitallibrarian.com
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> ---personal info---------------------------------
>> 716-913-1763
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> www.buffnet.net/~cleverg
>> -------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> ----------------------------------------------------------
>> To subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> To unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Archives:        <http://list.working-dogs.com/lists/retro-talk/>
>> Problems?:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Archives:        <http://list.working-dogs.com/lists/retro-talk/>
> Problems?:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



--
----------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives:        <http://list.working-dogs.com/lists/retro-talk/>
Problems?:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to