>I tried to use the duplicate volume command but it won't duplicate a volume
>on the same machine??  I have two drives in my servers and planned on just
>using the duplicate command but retrospect won't allow it. Is there another
>way or am I looking to another program?

Are you trying to clone a computer using Retrospect?

If so, I'd suggest an alternative. You can use Apple's Apple Software
Restore program to do the same thing. Contact me off-list for more
info.

I went to an Apple seminar on this (for higher ed, but probably
useful to more folks that just that) and it seems to work pretty well.

Julia Frizzell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth