> I want to have five tapes named mon - fri and overwriting any information
> each night. Can someone please give me a hint of the settings in
> Retrospect.

Launch Retrospect
Automate>Scripts
New
Pick "Backup"
Call the script "Daily"
Click Sources and set your sources
Click Destinations and add your 5 sets (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri)
Selecting: All Files except cache files
Schedule:Add:Day of Week (OK)
Put a check box on "Monday",
   make Action "Recycle"
   (or Full if you have an older version of Retro)
   set To: to Mon
Repeat for each day of the week.

Having said that, why not just do recycle backups every 3rd of 4th week
rather than recycling every week? To do this, you would set the action to
"Normal" and then do another schedule for each day with a "Weeks" interval
of 3 or 4.

Also, this is the type of thing you should feel free to email directly to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Craig