Hi Pam,

Thanks, that's the conclusion I kind'a came to as well. I just took over the
job about a few months ago and the going rule was to do a full backup on the
first weekend of the month with incremental backups to the end of the month,
then start the cycle again. I guess we should start shortening the time
between new backup sets since the it seems to be the only way we could pick
up all the boxes in one night.

Thanks again, Ben