A client of mine is wants to install a backup system.  He has 2 Macs and one
Windows 2000 system.  We'd like to make the W2000 system the server, using
an Onstream ADR 30GB IDE Drive, since the hardware is much less expensive
than the SCSI hardware for the Mac.  (Performance is not a high priority in
this case.)  I haven't installed a W2000 Retrospect Workgroup Backup yet.
I'm just wondering if there are any serious issues I should be aware of.
Can the Mac clients use AppleTalk, or must they use TCP/IP when backing up
to a W2000 system.

Phil Geller
voice: 650 493-8689
fax:   650 493-8587