Dear All

Anyone have any ideas to my little problem?

Problem: Following a std backup I have a script which duplicates the catalog
files to another drive. Following the duplication the server crashes.

I originally tried copying over the network to another machine but had the
crash so then I copied to another drive on the same mac but still crashing.
Does not happen if I turn the duplication script off. It is OK if I do it
manually

System:
Retrospect 4.3
Mac = PowerPC G3 Server
System 8.1
Memory = 384

Thanks

Robin Bateman

   Robin Bateman
   Topology UK Ltd        Tel: +44 (1494) 539991
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Fax: +44 (1494) 539992
   http://www.topology.co.uk

   Direct Fax / Voice Mail 0870 121 0351
"DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as
IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and millions of others are by
far the most popular, with about 70 million
machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the
other hand, may note that cockroaches are far more
numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
denote a higher life form."

                 New York Times, November 26, 1991