hello,

I'm having problems with the Windows 2000 clients getting backed up. Everything
is setup correctly, cause when i test it, the Backup Server can backup just
fine. After the client reboots, it suddenly doesn't work, unless i stop&start
the Retrospect Client service on the 2000 machine after it boots.
This happens on all the Windows 2000 clients. The ones that don't get rebooted,
have been backuped perfectly every night, so it must have to do with the
startup order of services.
Anybody ran in to this kind of problems? I've installed SP1 on all of the
clients, btw.

martijn