on 9/26/00 9:00 PM, Todd Reed at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has any one had any luck using the VXA tool on a Mac? My version just
> bombs with some cryptic error that it can't find the target. Doesn't
> crash, but doesn't find the drive either though the drive is listed
> in the window.

Yeah, it works great for me. Be sure that no other programs are running that
might be accessing the SCSI devices (like, for example, Retrospect).

Jon L. Gardner '89, Computer Systems Manager <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Texas A&M University Dept. of Food Services <http://food.tamu.edu/>
Tel 979.458.1839 * Fax 979.845.2157 * Hip 979.229.4323
PGP public key available at <http://food.tamu.edu/pgp/jon.html>