on 9/26/00 9:00 PM, Todd Reed at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has any one had any luck using the VXA tool on a Mac? My version just
> bombs with some cryptic error that it can't find the target. Doesn't
> crash, but doesn't find the drive either though the drive is listed
> in the window.

Yeah, it works great for me. Be sure that no other programs are running that
might be accessing the SCSI devices (like, for example, Retrospect).

<><
Jon L. Gardner '89, Computer Systems Manager <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Texas A&M University Dept. of Food Services <http://food.tamu.edu/>
Tel 979.458.1839 * Fax 979.845.2157 * Hip 979.229.4323
PGP public key available at <http://food.tamu.edu/pgp/jon.html>