Has any one had any luck using the VXA tool on a Mac? My version just
bombs with some cryptic error that it can't find the target. Doesn't
crash, but doesn't find the drive either though the drive is listed
in the window.

Todd

On 9/26/00, Geoff Rainville  emailed about  "VXA Mac Tool":
>There was some talk on this list last week about the VXA Tool for Mac. It is
>now live and posted on the ecrix.com site, in the support section.
>
>VXATool for MAC is a MAC based utility used to configure your VXA-1 tape
>drive. With VXATool, you can check and uplevel firmware, optimize the drive
>for speed or capacity, and toggle compression off or on.
>
>As someone mentioned last week, this ain't a pretty program, but just a
>nice, functional tool. Enjoy, and thanks for VXA support.
>
>http://www.ecrix.com/support/download.html
>
>--Geoff Rainville, Ecrix.
>

>--
>
>For urgent issues, please contact Dantz technical support directly at
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 925.253.3050.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.infoasis.com