Hi Todd,

We spoke yesterday on the phone. In addition to updating drivers for the
network card, you may also want to uninstall TCP/IP, restart and reinstall
it. Of course, the quickest test for determining where to focus
troubleshooting is to install Retrospect on another machine and try to log
the clients in from there. This will show whether you need to look at the
client installations of if you should instead look at some component of the
original machine.

Regards,

Irena