> can Retrospect (Mac) be used to synchronize the drives on two
> geographically separated Macs?
> something came up in another mailing list that I thought
> Retrospect might be able to handle. (basically, it's to synch a
> main and a backup web server.)

Retrospect can do this easily if the synchronization is one-way and you can
ping one system from the other. Just set up a duplicate script
(Automate>Scripts>Duplicate). You can set Retrospect up to duplicate as
often as you'd like.

You'd want either Retrospect Workgroup or Retrospect Desktop plus a client
to do this, and it will work with either Windows or Macintosh versions of
Retrospect. In addition, you can duplicate between PCs and Macs.